A weekly (or so) comic mingling on/off track news, pop culture, and the occasional theological reference.
email:
heddle at gmail dot com


Mini bio: Husband, father, Christian, scientist, professor, NASCAR fan, trying to imagine who I will root for if Harvick ever retires (before I "retire"!)

October 30, 2006

Sorry Folks!

I'll be back--I was traveling all last week. In fact, I got caught in the Colorado blizzard. I was in Colorado Springs, and on Thursday I got snowed into my hotel. Quite strange.

For a couple days I'll be putting out fires. But then I'll get back to the comics business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, David! Take all the time you need to regroup, and we'll be here waiting for some new hilarious comix!

I have to admit, though, that I've been checking every day. :)

Time I$ Money ! said...

Hey what happened? This is a great blog, love the concept idea. Please start back posting, I love it.

Staff said...

I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting. What the deal are you in jail buddy? Oh or maybe you are in love and your sweetheart doesn't want you blogging anymore.

Talk Show Spoof Video It’s pretty funny.